PANGAEA [electronic resource] : data publisher for Earth & environmental science
- Bremerhaven, Germany : PANGAEA
- ["PANGAEA is a World Data Center of the International Council for Science (ICSU). It is aimed at acquisition, processing, long term storage, and publication of georeferenced data related to earth and environmental science. Essential services supplied by PANGAEA are project data management as well as the organization and implementation of data infrastructures. All data archived in PANGAEA are long term available and freely accessible according to the Open Access principle and the data policy of the ICSU World Data System. PANGAEA maintains intense collaborations with science publishers. Articles in Elsevier journals are dynamically linked with related data in PANGAEA."]
- Marine ecology > Research > Computer network resources.
- Coastal ecology > Research > Computer network resources.
- Environmental protection > Research > Computer network resources.
- Geology > Research > Computer network resources.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title in HTML header: Data publisher for Earth & environmental science
- Former subtitle: publishing network for geoscientific & environmental data. <Feb. 22, 2009>
- Former subtitle: Network for geological and environmental data <Oct. 11, 2002>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2001?
- Title from Web page (viewed on January 25, 2012).
- File/Data Type
- Searchable database.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.