Les chants d'Orphée : the figure of Orpheus in the eighteenth-century French cantata
- Kaneez M. Munjee.
- Physical description
- xviii, 513 p. : ill. (some col.), music ; 29 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2011 M||In-library use|
- Munjee, Kaneez M.
- Grey, Thomas S., advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Music Ph. D. Thesis.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 485-507) and index.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Figure of Orpheus in the eighteenth-century French cantata
- Copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2011.
Browse related items
Start at call number: