Issues on contemporary Nigerian education : proceedings of the maiden National Conference of the Department of Educational Foundations & Administration, Evan Enwerem University, Owerri
- editors: Oku, O.O. ... [et al.].
- Owerri [Nigeria] : The Dept., c2010 (Eket, Owerri : Corporate Impressions)
- Physical description
- ix, 403 p. ; 25 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LA1631 .E924 2010||Unknown|
- Corporate Author
- Evan Enwerem University Department of Educational Foundations and Administration. National Conference.
- Oku, O. O.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The challenges of quality control of primary and post-primary schools in the 21st century / by Oku, O.O. and Adazie Adolphus
- Quality supervision and primary education in Anambra State / by Ekemezie, Cecilia Amuche
- Moral instruction as a panacea for the decline of good moral values in secondary schools / by Hope Amolo
- Organizational climate in male and female secondary schools in Owerri Educational Zone and its administrative implications / by Okere, Rita Kenneth
- Roles of academic leadership in building an effective quality culture in institutions of higher education in Nigeria / by Stephen C. Anyamele and Sibil C. Ikpe
- Evaluation of the programme of sandwich education products in Imo State secondary school system / by Meneke Obiagalla
- National economic empowerment strategy (NEEDS) thrust on Ube and the curriculum preview / by Ukegbu Merry N. and Nwebo Ijeoma A.
- Universal Basic Education for sustainable human development in Okigwe education zone of Imo State, Nigeria / Anyanwu Augustina Onyinye
- The place of information communication technology (ICT) in the administration of secondary schools in south eastern [sic] states of Nigeria / by Rita N. Ugwu and Angie Oboegbulem
- Problems confronting the effective implementation of vocational and technical education policies and reforms in Nigeria / by Nwaiwu, Blessing N.
- Technology in education and the challenges on the ontology of the human being / by Bellarmine U. Nneji and Gilbert N. Alaribe
- Selecting and integrating of instructional materias : implication for the attainment of quality teacher education goals / by Anulobi, J.C. and Ngumah, H.C.
- Problems and prospects of use of ICT in Nigerian educational institutions : a case study of Abia State / by Okore, Nwankwo Akuma
- Optimization of chemistry pedagogy in Nigerian schools for UBE programme / by Chinwe, Okereke
- Crisis and Panacea funding of Nigeria's secondary education system / by Okereke, L.I.C.
- Revenue generation in agricultural science by secondary school students in Nigeria / by Nnennaya Ibiam
- Entrepreneurship education and capacity building : a fundamental option for poverty alleviation in a developing economy / by Kenneth Obasi
- Identifying entrepreneurs of entrepreneurship education / by Lizzy I.D. Offor
- The need for entrepreneurial education : a case of home economics / by Ifeyinwa F. Okoro and Adaku O. Afurobi
- Business education and entrepreneurship development among tertiary institutions students / by Chukwuugbo, G.C.
- Education as a panacea to women active participation in Nigerian politics / by Odionye Ada E., Ofoego Chinyere O.
- Leadership styles in the management of education crisis in tertiary institution in Nigeria / by Njoku Ugochukwu Mitchell and Njoku Joy Nkechinyere
- Improving funding of secondary education through private sector participation / by Ahukanna, R.A. and Oguh J.I.
- Perceived causes of undergraduate female enrolement [sic] at the University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria / by Ipem, Josephine Nkechinyere and Onyemerenkeya N.P.
- [Improving funding of secondary education through private sector participation / by Ahukanna, R.A. and Oguh J.I.]
- Likely causes of male dropout from primary schools in Abia State / Ugboaja, C.I.
- Inadequate utilization of educational research reports and tertiary education in Nigeria / by Nwankwoala, H.N.L. and Nwaneri, Patience N.
- The role of educational evaluation in human capital development in Nigeria / by Ajounuma, Juliet O.
- Challenges of teachers education in Nigeria / by Ike, Peter Obinna
- Achieving "a land of bright and full opportunities for all citizens" : adequacy of the Nigerian education / by S.D. Osaat and Omordu Chidi
- Issues on contemporary Nigerian education professional standards for teachers in Nigeria / by Anyakoha, Ijeoma Christiana and Udeji, Nixon Chiedozie
- Aims, development and progress of special education / by Ekwuru J.C.
- Boosting student-teachers' self-efficacy : a way of achieving higher productivity in education / by Okwara-Kalu Chidinma E.
- Career education : strategy for solving contemporary issues in Nigeria / by Akakuru O.C. and Ejiogu Cynthia I. and Duruji Simeon U.N.
- Bureaucracy and innovation in secondary school administration / by Obiye Florence Ngozi
- Lack of proper parenting : implication for child's education / by Nnanna Joyce O.
- Mass media and distance education panacea for illiteracy in Nigeria / by Emetumah Fatima I.
- The relevance of contemporary public issues in social studies curriculum / Anthony O. Edi
- Individualized instructions : innovative strategies for recovering potentials in learners with learning disabilities / by Paul-Cookey Ngozi Rose and Maduka Ngozi J.
- Emotional expression and health : counselling implications / by Bruno U. Onyekuru
- Adult education concept and implementation in Nigeria / by Anyanwu Teresa C.
- Implementation of the home-grown school feeding and health programme in Nigerian public primary schools / by Ifeyinwa Christiana Maduabum
- Innovative strategies in education / by Nzeako Rowland Chibuike and Onwuama Marcellinus E.
- Child friendly knowledge delivery and assessment strategies in integrated science / by Dimson Justina Nkechi
- Implication of mass literacy for sustainable development in Nigeria / by Ugwu Nkiru J.N.
- Home economics education : machinery for improving rural environmental development / by Alozie Elsie N. and Umeh S.A.
- Gender, education, and development : a panacea in university management / by Oguh J.I. & Ahukanna R.A.
- Teacher effectiveness : a panacea to proper management of the UBE programme at the primary school level / by Ndukwu Evelyn Chika
- Challenges of Universal Basic Education implementation and sustainability in Nigeria / by Onu, M.I.
- Legal obligation and conceptual right of secondary school teachers in Nigeria / by Mbonu Ferdinand Obioha, Chikwendu, Alabekee.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Issues in contemporary Nigerian education
Browse related items
Start at call number: