Really new directions in evaluation : young evaluators' perspectives
- Sandra Mathison, editor.
- San Francisco, Calif. : Jossey-Bass Inc. ; Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2011.
- Physical description
- 140 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
- New directions for evaluation no. 131.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB1028 .N4 NO.131
- Unknown LB1028 .N4 NO.131
- Mathison, Sandra.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sociocultural theory: providing more structure to culturally responsive evaluation
- Making the case for the humanities in evaluation training
- Political psychology in evaluation: a theoretical framework
- A bridge between basic social science and evaluation
- Using nonequivalent dependent variables to reduce internal validity threats in quasi-experiments: rationale, history, and examples from practice
- Eval + Comm
- Focus groups in the virtual world: implications for the future of evaluation
- En"gendering" evaluation: feminist evaluation but "I am NOT a Feminist!"
- New evaluators addressing health disparities through community-based evaluation
- Inside, outside, upside down: challenges and opportunities that frame the future of a novice evaluator
- Sailing through relationships? On discovering the compass for navigating 21st-Century evaluation in the Pacific
- Integrating a new evaluation unit with an old institution: see no evil; hear no evil; speak no evil
- Building the value of evaluation: engaging with reflective practitioners
- Evaluation of multinational programs: value and challenges
- Using organizational memory directories to analyze networks
- The evolution of understanding: positioning evaluation within a comprehensive performance management system
- Effectiveness engineering: vistas of opportunity beyond merit, worth, and significance
- Harnessing the power of the electronic health record data for use in program evaluation
- Utilizing emerging technology in program evaluation
- Online learning programs: evaluation's challenging future.
- Publication date
- New directions for evaluation, 1907-6736 ; no. 131
- "Fall 2011."
- Also available via the Internet.
- 9781118145630 (pbk.)
- 1118145631 (pbk.)