Topics in probability
- Narahari Prabhu.
- New Jersey : World Scientific, 2011.
- Physical description
- xi, 81 p. ; 24 cm.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA273 .P791 2011||Unknown|
- Prabhu, N. U. (Narahari Umanath), 1924-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 79) and index.
- Probability Distributions-- Characteristic Functions-- Analytic Characteristic Functions-- Infinitely Divisible Distributions-- Self-Decomposable Distributions-- Triangular Arrays.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814335478 20160606
- Publisher's Summary
- Recent research in probability has been concerned with applications such as data mining and finance models. Some aspects of the foundations of probability theory have receded into the background. Yet, these aspects are very important and have to be brought back into prominence.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814335478 20160606
- Publication date
- 9789814335478 (hbk.)
- 9814335479 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: