State blue books [electronic resource].
- Chicago, IL : American Library Association, Government Documents Round Table
- 50 State Blue Books project collates in one place links to Blue Books of 50 state governments. According to Wikipedia, Blue book or Bluebook is a term often referring to an almanac or other compilation of statistics and information. The term dates back to the 15th century, when large blue velvet-covered books were used for record-keeping by the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- State governments > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc. > Computer network resources > Directories.
- Legislative bodies > United States > States > Handbooks, manuals, etc. > Computer network resources > Directories.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source code title: State blue books, GODORT
- 50 state blue books
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2006?
- Title from opening screen (viewed on April 24, 2007).
- Last updated August 4, 2006.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.