From seatwork to feetwork : engaging students in their own learning
- Ron Nash.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xvii, 130 p. ; 26 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1027.23 .N374 2012||Unknown|
- Nash, Ron, 1949-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 123-125) and index.
- Mirror, mirror
- Their world and welcome to it
- Exercise and learning
- Reflection and discourse
- Competition and collaboration
- Frontloading and facilitating
- Give them their 80
- Showing the status quo the door.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book builds upon the foundation of Nash's Active series, combining his experience from consulting with the latest research on movement, memory, and learning. Nash seeks to provide educators with the knowledge and motivation to transform their students from passive attendees to active participants and leaders in the classroom.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781412997942 20160607
- Publication date
- 1412997941 (pbk.)
- 9781412997942 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: