Stanford University audio collection, circa 1949-2006 (inclusive)
- Physical description
- 9.25 linear feet (18 boxes)
View all 64 items
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1074 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 3||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 4||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 5||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 6||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 7||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 15||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 16||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 17||In-library use|
|SC1074 BOX 18||In-library use|
|SC1074 CARD BOX 13||In-library use|
|SC1074 CARTON 14||In-library use|
|SC1074 HALF BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC1074 HALF BOX 12||In-library use|
|SC1074 OVERSIZE BOX 19||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- The materials consist of audio recordings of Stanford events and activities.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Stanford University Audio Collection (SC1074). Dept. of Special Collections & University Archives, Stanford University Libraries & Academic Information Resources, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
Browse related items
Start at call number: