Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Part 2 [videorecording]
- Warner Bros. Pictures ; directed by David Yates ; screenplay by Steve Kloves ; produced by David Heyman, David Barron, J.K. Rowling.
- Uniform Title
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 2 (Motion picture). Polyglot.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish. English, French (dubbed in Quebec), or Spanish; subtitled in English, French, Portuguese (Blu-ray), and Spanish; English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing. Bonus features audio and subtitles may vary.
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2011.
- Physical description
- 3 videodiscs (130 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Yates, David, 1963- Director
- Kloves, Steven Author of screenplay
- Heyman, David, 1961- Producer
- Barron, David Producer
- Rowling, J. K. Producer
- Radcliffe, Daniel, 1989- Actor
- Grint, Rupert, 1988- Actor
- Watson, Emma, 1990- Actor
- Fiennes, Ralph.
- Gambon, Michael.
- Rickman, Alan.
- Smith, Maggie, 1934-
- Bonham Carter, Helena, 1966-
- Coltrane, Robbie.
- Davis, Warwick.
- Hurt, John, 1940-2017
- Isaacs, Jason, 1963-
- Oldman, Gary.
- Thewlis, David, 1963-
- Walters, Julie, 1950-
- Desplat, Alexandre.
- Heyday Films.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Blu-ray [disc 1] Feature film
- Blu-ray [disc 2] Special features
- DVD [disc 3] Feature film.
Some sequences of intense action violence and frightening images.
- In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizard world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here.
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) > Drama.
- Wizards > Drama.
- Magic > Drama.
- Publication date
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2011 by Heyday Films.
- Based on the novel by J.K. Rowling.
- Blu-ray special features: [disc 1] Maximum movie mode: blowing up Hogwarts; focus points; final farewell from cast and crew. [disc 2.] Conversation with J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe; Goblins of Gringotts featurette; Women of Harry Potter featurette; additional scenes; Warner Bros. studio tour, London; Pottermore preview.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Eduardo Serra; production designer, Stuart Craig; editor, Mark Day; music composed and conducted by Alexandre Desplat; visual effects supervisor, Tim Burke; costume designer, Jany Temime; special makeup effects, Nick Dudman.
- Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Robbie Coltrane, Warwick Davis, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, John Hurt, Jason Isaacs, Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, David Thewlis, Julie Walters.
- Rating: PG-13. Bonus material/Trailer not rated.
- Blu-ray disc; widescreen, 1080p High definition 16x9 (2.4:1); English DTS-HD MA 5.1 Dolby digital, French and Spanish Dolby digital 5.1. Special features may not be high definition, audio may vary.
- Blu-ray disc for use only with Blu-ray disc players, Blu-ray disc computer drives and Playstation 3 game consoles.
- DVD (NTSC, region 1); widescreen, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Related Work
- Rowling, J. K. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Publisher Number
- 3000039853 (container) Warner Home Video
- 2000053570 (Blu-ray disc 1) Warner Home Video
- 2000057242 (Blu-ray disc 2) Warner Home Video
- 2000053593 (DVD) Warner Home Video
Browse related items
Start at call number: