Approximation and optimization of discrete and differential inclusions
- Elimhan N. Mahmudov.
- 1st ed.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, 2011.
- Physical description
- xii, 379 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Elsevier insights.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA371 .M185 2011||Unknown|
- Mahmudov, Elimhan N.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -376).
- Convex sets and functions
- Multivalued locally adjoint mappings
- Mathematical programming and multivalued mappings
- Optimization of ordinary discrete and differential inclusions and t1- transversality conditions
- On duality of ordinary discrete and differential inclusions with convex structures
- Optimization of discrete and differential inclusions with distributed parameters via approximation
- Publisher's Summary
- Optimal control theory has numerous applications in both science and engineering. This book presents basic concepts and principles of mathematical programming in terms of set-valued analysis and develops a comprehensive optimality theory of problems described by ordinary and partial differential inclusions. In addition to including well recognized results of variational analysis and optimization, the book includes a number of new and important ones. It also includes practical examples.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780123884282 20160606
- Publication date
- Elsevier insights
- 9780123884282 (hbk.)
- 0123884284 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: