iPad  [realia]
- designed by Apple.
- Cupertino, CA : Apple, c2011.
- Physical description
- 1 32GB tablet computer ; 25 x 19 x 1 cm. + 1 dock connector to USB cable + 1 10W USB power adapter.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Permanent reserve: Ask at circulation desk
- Unknown IPAD2
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- In cloth case; with magnetic screen cover.
- "Model A1395."
- Features a 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology; 1024 by 768 pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch; 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip; front and back cameras; and a built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
- Supports Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
- System requirements for Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later; Mac computer with USB 2.0 port; iTunes 10.2 or later recommended; iTunes store account; Internet access.
- System requirements for Windows: Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later; PC with USB 2.0 port; iTunes 10.2 or later recommended; iTunes store account; Internet access.
- Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library copies 1-4: Loaded with a variety of apps, see URL for current list.