Explorations in harmonic analysis : with applications to complex function theory and the Heisenberg group
- Steven G. Krantz ; with the assistance of Lina Lee.
- Boston : Birkhäuser, c2009.
- Physical description
- xiv, 360 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Applied and numerical harmonic analysis.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA403 .K629 2009||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -348) and index.
- Ontology and History of Real Analysis.- The Central Idea: The Hilbert Transform.- Essentials of the Fourier Transform.- Fractional and Singular Integrals.- A Crash Course in Several Complex Variables.- Pseudoconvexity and Domains of Holomorphy.- Canonical Complex Integral Operators.- Hardy Spaces Old and New.- to the Heisenberg Group.- Analysis on the Heisenberg Group.- A Coda on Domains of Finite Type.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780817646684 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- This self-contained text provides an introduction to modern harmonic analysis in the context in which it is actually applied, in particular, through complex function theory and partial differential equations. It takes the novice mathematical reader from the rudiments of harmonic analysis (Fourier series) to the Fourier transform, pseudodifferential operators, and finally to Heisenberg analysis.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780817646684 20160607
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents:
- Publication date
- Applied and numerical harmonic analysis
- 9780817646684 (acid-free paper)
- 081764668X (acid-free paper)
- 9780817646691 (ebook)
- 0817646698 (ebook)
- Publisher Number
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: