An encyclopedia of human rights in the United States
- H. Victor Condé.
- 2nd ed.
- Amenia, NY : Grey House Pub., c2011.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (1835) p. : ill., form ; 29 cm.
- Condé, H. Victor, 1947-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 1809-1814) and index.
- This resource surveys the legal protection of human dignity in the United States, examines the sources of human rights norms, cites key legal cases, explains the role of international governmental and non-governmental organizations, and charts global, regional, and UN human rights measures. --from publisher description
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- Rev. ed. of: Human rights in the United States : a dictionary and documents / Rita Cantos Cartwright and H. Victor Condé. [1st ed.]. c2000.
- Cartwright's name appears first on the earlier edition.
- Related Work
- Cartwright, Rita Cantos. Human rights in the United States a dictionary and documents.
- 9781592372904 (hbk.)
- 1592372902 (hbk.)