NOAA'S REGULATION OF FISHING IN NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARIES
- [United States] : [National Marine Sanctuaries], 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (13 pages, 117 KB) : PDF, color illustrations
Also available at
- United States. Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management. Marine Sanctuaries Division, issuing body.
- ["\"This document details how NOAA will administer the regulation of fishing in National Marine Sanctuaries as mandated by the National Marine Sanctuaries Act (NMSA) and the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act (MSA). The regulatory processes under each act are described in flowcharts followed by.\"--Executive summary."]
- Publication date
- "July, 2008."
- Downloaded from http://sanctuaries.noaa.gov/library/national/fishing_071708.pdf on Nov 29, 2011.