Supersymmetry in mathematics and physics : UCLA Los Angeles, USA 2010
- Heidelberg ; New York : Springer, c2011.
- Physical description
- x, 273 p. ; 24 cm.
- Lecture notes in mathematics (Springer-Verlag) 2027.
QA3 .L28 V.2027
- Unknown QA3 .L28 V.2027
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction.- Black Holes and First Order Flows in Supergravity.- Representations of Super Lie Groups: Some Remarks.- On Chiral Quantum Superspaces.- On the Construction of Chevalley Supergroup.- Indecomposable Finite-dimensional Representations of a Class o f Lie algebras and Lie Superalgebras.- On the Geometry of Super Riemann Surfaces.- Charge Orbits and Moduli Spaces of Black Hole Attractors.- Maximal Supersymmetry.- Lie Supergroups, Unitary Representations, and Invariant Cones.- Geometry of Dual Pairs of Complex Supercurves.- On the Superdimension of an Irreducible Representation.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Supersymmetry was created by the physicists in the 1970's to give a unified treatment of fermions and bosons, the basic constituents of matter. Since then its mathematical structure has been recognized as that of a new development in geometry, and mathematicians have busied themselves with exploring this aspect. This volume collects recent advances in this field, both from a physical and a mathematical point of view, with an accent on a rigorous treatment of the various questions raised.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Sergio Ferrara, Rita Fioresi, V.S. Varadarajan, editors.
- Lecture notes in mathematics ; 2027
- 9783642217449 (e-ISBN)
- 3642217443 (e-ISBN)