The Collected Works of John Dewey, 1882-1953 (2nd release). Electronic edition. Supplementary Volume 1 [electronic resource]. : 1884-1951
- Charlottesville, Va. : InteLex Corporation, 1996.
- Past masters (InteLex Corporation : Online)
- The collected works of John Dewey, 1882-1953 / edited by Jo Ann Boydston.
- This volume of the Past Masters The Collected Works of John Dewey, 1882-1953, II database is Supplementary Volume 1: 1884-1951. The whole contains all thirty seven volumes of the edition created by the Center for Dewey Studies at the University of Southern Illinois at Carbondale along with the first supplementary volume, edited by Jo Ann Boydston, and published by Southern Illinois University Press, 1972-1985. Larry Hickman is the editor of the Past Masters electronic edition.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Supplementary Volume 1: 1884-1951
- Past masters
- Access restricted by license agreement.
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Dewey, John, 1859-1952 Supplementary volume 1, 1884-1951 Carbondale and Edwardsville, Ill : Southern Illinois University Press, 2008.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9781570856587 (web)
- 1570856583 (web)