General orders and circulars, Adjutant General's Office
- Washington, Government Printing Office, 1899.
- Physical description
- 5 v. ; 20 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|UB502 .A5 1899 V.5||In-library use|
|UB502 .A5 1899 V.4||In-library use|
|UB502 .A5 1899 V.3||In-library use|
|UB502 .A5 1899 V.2||In-library use|
|UB502 .A5 1899 V.1||In-library use|
- 1. General Orders and Circulars,
- v.2. Index to General Orders and Circulars issued from Headquarters Department of Puerto Rico,
- v.3. General Orders and Circulars. Headquarters Department of Puerto Rico,
- v.4. Special Orders
- 1899. Headquarters Department of Puerto Rico, Office of the Military Governor
- v.5. Annual Reports and Appendices. Headquarters Department Pacific and Eighth Army Corps, and Office U.S. Military Governor in The Philippine Islands, 1899.
- Publication date
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Lieut. Parker (signature and stamped on spine), v.1-4; Major General L.S. Otis (stamped on spine); Parker (signature and stamped on spine), v.5.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: