Henstock-Kurzweil integration on Euclidean spaces
- Lee Tuo Yeong.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2011.
- Physical description
- ix, 314 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Series in real analysis ; v. 12.
Math & Statistics Library
QA312 .L46 2011
- Unknown QA312 .L46 2011
- Lee, Tuo Yeong, 1967-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 295-303) and index.
- The One-Dimensional Henstock-Kurzweil Integral-- The Multiple Henstock-Kurzweil Integral-- Lebesgue Integrable Functions-- Further Properties of Henstock-Kurzweil Integrable Functions-- The Henstock Variational Measure-- Multipliers for the Henstock-Kurzweil Integral-- Some Selected Topics in Trigonometric Series-- Some Applications of the Henstock-Kurzweil Integral to Double Trigonometric Series.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The Henstock-Kurzweil integral, which is also known as the generalized Riemann integral, arose from a slight modification of the classical Riemann integral more than 50 years ago. This relatively new integral is known to be equivalent to the classical Perron integral; in particular, it includes the powerful Lebesgue integral. This book presents an introduction of the multiple Henstock-Kurzweil integral. Along with the classical results, this book contains some recent developments connected with measures, multiple integration by parts, and multiple Fourier series. The book can be understood with a prerequisite of advanced calculus.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Series in real analysis ; v. 12
- 9789814324588 (hbk.)
- 9814324582 (hbk.)