International and European criminal law
- by Dr. Helmut Satzger, Professor of Law at Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich.
- München, Germany : C.H. Beck ; Oxford, United Kingdom : Hart ; Baden-Baden, Germany : Nomos, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxxv, 301 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KZ7000 .S2813 2012||Unknown|
- Satzger, Helmut author.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. xxi-xxxv) and index.
- Criminal law in an international context
- Terminology of "international criminal law"
- The application of national criminal law to cases with international elements
- The principles of criminal jurisdiction and their implementation in national legal orders
- Basic principles and issues of European criminal law
- Supranational criminal law
- The influence of European criminal law on domestic substantive criminal law
- Criminal law enforcement in Europe
- The European Convention on Human Rights
- General introduction to international criminal law
- History of international criminal law
- The International Criminal Court (ICC)
- The general part of international criminal law
- Special part of international criminal law
- The implementation of the ICC-statute into national law : the German solution in particular.
- Publisher's Summary
- This work highlights the international aspects of criminal law so far ingrained in national law. The book is designed to give a first and solid introduction to international criminal law, using numerous examples and references to schemas and charts. It also caters for the needs of students and academics in this field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781849460804 20160608
- Supplemental links
Table of contents
- Publication date
- Previously issued in German.
- Companion website available.
- Related Work
- Satzger, Helmut. Internationales und europäisches Strafrecht.
- Other edition
- English translation of: Satzger, Helmut. Internationales und europäisches Strafrecht. 5. Aufl. Baden-Baden : Nomos, 2011 ( 9783832967406 )
- 9783406594786 (Beck)
- 3406594786 (Beck)
- 9781849460804 (Hart Publishing)
- 1849460809 (Hart Publishing)
- 9783832972677 (Nomos)
- 3832972676 (Nomos)
Browse related items
Start at call number: