Curriculum studies in Mexico : intellectual histories, present circumstances
- edited by William F. Pinar.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 274 p. ; 22 cm.
- International & development education.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1564 .M6 C87 2011||Unknown|
- Pinar, William F.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction-- W.F.Pinar Curriculum Studies in Mexico: An Overview-- A.Kumar Footprints and Marks on the Intellectual History of Curriculum Studies in Mexico: Looking toward the Second Decade of the XXI Century-- A.de Alba Curriculum Studies in Mexico: Current Circumstances-- F.Diaz Barriga Arceo Curriculum Studies in Mexico: Origins, Evolution and Current Tendencies-- A.Diaz-Barriga Curriculum Studies in Mexico: Key Scholars-- A.Furlan The Institutionalization of Curriculum Studies in Mexico: Understanding Acculturation, Hybridity, Cosmopolitanism in Ibero-America-- J.M.Garcia Garduno Revisiting Curriculum Studies in Mexico-- R.Glazman-Nowalski Curricular Aspects of Professional Training in Mexico at the Beginning of the Twenty-First Century-- M.Concepcion Barron Tirado Curriculum Studies in Mexico: The Exchanges, the Concepts, the Practices-- W.F.Pinar Epilogue: The Final Word.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780230114807 20160607
- Publisher's Summary
- Of interest to scholars both within and outside the U.S., this volume reports how curriculum studies scholars in Mexico understand their field's intellectual history, its present circumstances, and the relations among these intersecting domains with globalization.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780230114807 20160607
- Publication date
- International and development education
- 9780230114807 (hardback)
- 0230114806 (hardback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: