Justice Carlos R. Moreno papers, circa 1975-2010
- Physical description
- 3.5 linear feet (7 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1855 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M1855 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M1855 BOX 3||In-library use|
|M1855 BOX 4||In-library use|
|M1855 BOX 5||In-library use|
|M1855 BOX 6||In-library use|
|M1855 BOX 7||In-library use|
- Moreno, Carlos R. (Carlos Roberto), 1948-
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Papers pertaining to Justice Moreno's professional career, including notes, correspondence and two binders that have memos, correspondence and newspaper articles that span Justice Moreno's career. Also included are six VHS cassettes, paper copies of e-mails, and a complete set of speeches archived on one CD.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Audiovisual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Justice Carlos R. Moreno papers (M1855). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- Gift of Justice Carlos R. Moreno, 2011. Accession 2011-181.
- With his appointment to the Supreme Court of California in 2001, Justice Moreno became only the third judge of Hispanic heritage to serve in the Court's nearly 150-year history, and the first in more than a decade. Following his retirement from the Supreme Court of California, Moreno is currently of counsel with a private California-based law firm.
Browse related items
Start at call number: