Functional estimation for density, regression models and processes
- Odile Pons.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific, c2011.
- Physical description
- ix, 199 p. ; 24 cm.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA276.8 .P66 2011||Unknown|
- Pons, Odile.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 191-196) and index.
- Introduction-- Kernel Estimator of a Density-- Kernel Estimator of a Regression Function-- Limits for the Varying Bandwidths Estimators-- Nonparametric Estimation of Quantiles-- Nonparametric Estimation for Stochastic Processes-- Estimation in Semi-Parametric Regression Models-- Diffusions Processes-- Applications to Time Series.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814343732 20160606
- Publisher's Summary
- This book presents a unified approach on nonparametric estimators for models of independent observations, jump processes and continuous processes. New estimators are defined and their limiting behavior is studied. From a practical point of view, the book expounds on the construction of estimators for functionals of processes and densities, and provides asymptotic expansions and optimality properties from smooth estimators. It also presents new regular estimators for functionals of processes, compares histogram and kernel estimators of several new estimators for single-index models, and examines the weak convergence of the estimators.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814343732 20160606
- Publication date
- 9789814343732 (hbk.)
- 9814343730 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: