Retired Justice Harmon Scoville
- [San Francisco, Calif.] : Judicial Council of California , ©2008.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc (43 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Scoville, Harmon, Stanford Law School graduate, J.D. (1950). interviewee,
- Salter, Glenn, interviewer.
- California. Judicial Council.
- California. Administrative Office of the Courts.
- Justice Harmon Scoville is interviewed by Glenn Salter. He graduated from Stanford Law School in 1950 and was appointed to the Fourth Appellate District, Division Three in Santa Ana.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title from audio disc surface.
- "Appellate Court Legacy Project."
- "The Legacy Project recounts the stories and preserves the rich judicial history of California judges, courts, and law through the voices of the justices who helped shape the development of California law in the 20th century." Description from California Courts website.
Browse related items
Start at call number: