Secrets at sea : a novel
- by Richard Peck ; illustrated by Kelly Murphy.
- New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, c2011.
- Physical description
- 238 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3566 .E2526 S43 2011||Unknown|
- In 1887, the social-climbing Cranstons voyage from New York to London, where they hope to find a husband for their awkward older daughter, secretly accompanied by Helena and her mouse siblings, for whom the journey is both terrifying and wondrous as they meet an array of titled humans despite their best efforts at remaining hidden.
- Adventure stories.
- Mice > Juvenile fiction.
- Ocean travel > Juvenile fiction.
- Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
- Atlantic Ocean > History > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
- Mice > Fiction.
- Ocean travel > Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
- Social classes > Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
- Atlantic Ocean > History > 19th century > Fiction.
- Publication date
- 9780803734555 (hbk.)
- 0803734557 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: