Wonderstruck : a novel in words and pictures
- Brian Selznick.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Scholastic, 2011.
- Physical description
- 637 p. : chiefly ill. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3619 .E469 W66 2011||Unknown|
- Selznick, Brian.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 635-637).
- Publisher's Summary
- Ben's story takes place in 1977 and is told in words. Rose's story in 1927 is told entirely in pictures. Ever since his mother died, Ben feels lost. At home with her father, Rose feels alone. When Ben finds a mysterious clue hidden in his mother's room, and when a tempting opportunity presents itself to Rose, both children risk everything to find what's missing. Rich, complex, affecting and beautiful, "Wonderstruck" is a staggering achievement from a uniquely gifted artist.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780545027892 20160607
- Families > Fiction.
- Diorama > Fiction.
- Deaf > Fiction.
- People with disabilities > Fiction.
- American Museum of Natural History > Fiction.
- Museums > Fiction.
- Runaways > Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) > History > 20th century > Fiction.
- Deafness > Fiction.
- Orphans > Fiction.
- Deafness > Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
- Museums > Juvenile fiction.
- Runaway children > Juvenile fiction.
- American Museum of Natural History > Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) > History > 20th century > Juvenile fiction.
- Publication date
- Drawings were created in pencil on Fabriano Artistico watercolor paper.
- 9780545027892 (hbk.)
- 0545027896 (hbk.)
- 9780545389853 (hbk.)
- 0545389852 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: