Reactions : the private life of atoms
- by Peter Atkins.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Physical description
- viii, 191 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD501 .A86 2011||Unknown|
- Atkins, P. W. (Peter William), 1940-
- PREFACE-- A PRELIMINARY COMMENT: WATER-- THE BASIC TOOLS-- ASSEMBLING THE WORKSHOP-- BUILDING BY DESIGN-- A RETROSPECTIVE: BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER-- GLOSSARY.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780199695126 20190206
- Publisher's Summary
- Through an innovative, closely integrated design of images and text, and his characteristically clear, precise, and economical exposition, Peter Atkins explains the processes involved in chemical reactions. He begins by introducing a 'tool kit' of basic reactions, such as precipitation, corrosion, and catalysis, and concludes by showing how these building blocks are brought together in more complex processes such as photosynthesis.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780199695126 20190206
- Chemical reactions.
- Publication date
- Includes index.
Browse related items
Start at call number: