Retired Justice F. Douglas McDaniel
- [San Francisco, Calif.] : Judicial Council of California , ©2008.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (64 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- McDaniel, F. Douglas, 1920-2008, Stanford Law School graduate, J.D. (1948). interviewee,
- Richli, Betty interviewer.
- California. Judicial Council.
- California. Administrative Office of the Courts.
- Justice McDaniel is interviewed by Judge Betty Richli of the Fourth DIstrict Court of Appeals. He graduated from Stanford Law School in 1948 and was appointed directly from private practice to Division Two of the Fourth District Court of Appeal in 1974.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title from videodisc surface.
- "Appellate Court Legacy Project."
- "The Legacy Project recounts the stories and preserves the rich judicial history of California judges, courts, and law through the voices of the justices who helped shape the development of California law in the 20th century." Description from California Courts website.
- DVD video.
Browse related items
Start at call number: