The digital filmmaking handbook [electronic resource]
- Sonja Schenk, Ben Long.
- 4th ed.
- Boston, MA : Course Technology, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxiv, 497 p.) : ill.
- 1. Introduction. 2. Writing and Scheduling. 3. Video Technology Basics. 4. Choosing a Camera. 5. Planning Your Shoot. 6. Lighting. 7. Video Cameras. 8. Digital Still Cameras (DSLRs). 9. Shooting. 10. Production Sound. 11. Workstations and Hardware for Editing. 12. Editing Software. 13. Preparing to Edit. 14. Editing. 15. Sound Editing. 16. Color Correction. 17. Titling and Motion Graphics. 18. Output. About the DVD. Glossary.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781435459113 20160605
- Publisher's Summary
- "Digital Filmmaking Handbook, Fourth Edition" is a comprehensive filmmaking resource for beginners. The book will guide you from your initial concept to your finished project, covering writing, pre-production planning, shooting, how to create professional level shots and effects, and post-production editing and effects. End-of-chapter exercises and summaries will help you practice and retain everything you are learning. Completely revised to cover all the latest digital video technology and innovations, this fourth edition includes information on HD video, shooting with digital SLR cameras, workflows for direct-to-disc recording, and much more. Whether your goal is an industrial project, a short subject for your Web site, or a feature-length movie for a film festival, this book is a complete resource.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781435459113 20160605
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Schenk, Sonja, 1965- digital filmmaking handbook. 4th ed. Boston, MA : Course Technology, Cengage Learning, c2012 ( 9781435459113 )
- 9781435459120 (electronic bk.)
- 1435459121 (electronic bk.)