Foreign language teacher's guide to active learning
- Deborah Blaz.
- Larchmont, N.Y. : Eye on Education, c1999.
- Physical description
- x, 196 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|P51 .B544 1999||Unknown|
- Blaz, Deborah.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 195-196).
- - Incorporating Education Research on a Daily Basis - Activities That Appeal to Multiple Intelligences - Revitalizing the Basics - Celebrations - Getting Over the Rough Spots - Instruction and Alternative Assessments in Literature - Incorporating Technology - References.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781883001759 20160605
- Publisher's Summary
- The easy-to-implement activities and strategies in this book will help middle and high school foreign language teachers enhance their students' success. It shows how to create a classroom in which students can actively experience, experiment and discover a foreign language. It applies brain research, multiple intelligences, alternative assessment, technology and other educational innovations to the foreign language classroom.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781883001759 20160605
- Supplemental links
Table of contents only
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: