Dependence modeling : vine copula handbook
- editors, Dorota Kurowicka, Harry Joe.
- Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific, c2011.
- Physical description
- viii, 360 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA273.6 .D43 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction-- Multivariate Copulae-- Vine Copulae-- Sampling Count Variables-- Micro Correlations and Tail Dependence-- Copula Information Criterion-- Dependence Comparisons of Vine Copulae-- Tail Dependence in Vine Copulae-- Counting Vines-- Optimal Truncation of Vines-- Non-Parametric BBNs vs. Vines-- Joint Bayesian Inference of D-Vines with AR(1) Margins-- Modeling Dependence Between Financial Returns Using PCC-- Dynamic D-Vine Model-- Regular Vines: Generation Algorithm and Number of Equivalent Classes--.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814299879 20160606
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is a collaborative effort from three workshops held over the last three years, all involving principal contributors to the vine-copula methodology. Research and applications in vines have been growing rapidly and there is now a growing need to collate basic results, and standardize terminology and methods. Specifically, this handbook will trace historical developments, standardizing notation and terminology, summarize results on bivariate copulae, summarize results for regular vines, and give an overview of its applications. In addition, many of these results are new and not readily available in any existing journals. New research directions are also discussed.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814299879 20160606
- Publication date
- 9789814299879 (hbk.)
- 9814299871 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: