The conference : New England Regional Conference on Lesbian and Gay Legal Issues, November 5-6, 1993 : Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston, Massachusetts : Northeastern University School of Law, 1993.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, forms ; 28 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- AIDS/HIV workshop: HIV/AIDS employment discrimination litigation : evaluating and proving your case
- Family law workshop: Protecting our "non-traditional" families : new issues, and strategies on domestic partner benefits, ownership of property, estate planning, and partnership dissolution / moderator, Laura Arbeitman ; panelists, David Lund, Susannah Colt, Alix Simonetti
- Family law workshop: Survey of parenting issues : a roundtable discussion of the latest developments in lesbian and gay parenthood / moderator, Maureen H. Monks ; panelists, Dr. Alex Coleman, Julie Frame, Pamela Knowles Lawrason, Barbara Margolis, Katherine Triantafillou
- Civil rights workshop: State and local initiative and referenda campaigns
- Legal profession workshop: Coming out to courts, clients and colleagues.
- Gays > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States > Congresses.
- Gay couples > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States > Congresses.
- Gay parents > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States > Congresses.
- HIV-positive persons > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States > Congresses.
- AIDS (Disease) > Patients > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States > Congresses.
- Discrimination in employment > Law and legislation > United States > Congresses.
- Gay lawyers > United States > Congresses.
- Publication date
- In the title, the letter "o" in conference is represented by an upside-down triangle.
- Conference materials.
- Cover title.
Browse related items
Start at call number: