Chinese bamboo papermaking
- Floyd Alonzo McClure ; with a preface by Henry Morris.
- Newtown, PA. : Bird & Bull Press, 2011.
- Physical description
- 92 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .B5 M32 2011||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "A companion to Chinese hand made paper, 1986."
- Text is an abridged form of the chapter "How the Chinese make paper by hand" from the 1986 ed. of McClure's book.
- "120 copies printed ... at the Bird & Bull Press in September 2011 ... and bound by the Campbell-Logan Bindery"--Colophon.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): No. 78. Binding: brown morocco, green cloth, title label on spine. Prospectus laid in.
- Included Work
- Chinese hand made paper.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: