Philippine American War : photograph album, circa 1892-1902
- Physical description
- 1 print box (1 album + 3 loose photographs in folder)
At the library
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|MSS PHOTO 0468||In-library use|
|MSS PHOTO 0468 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Original albumen photographs taken during the Philippine Insurrection including images of American volunteers from California and Utah, the battle at Caloocan, the camp of Nebraska volunteers who suffered the first attack by Aguinaldo's forces, scenic photos including Pasig River, the Puenta Colgante, a suspension bridge across the Pasig River, photo of the Pueblo Santa Cruz de Malaron on Luzon, numerous post-battle scenes with casualties, and Emile Aguinaldo after his capture.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Album is approximately 11.5" x 10".
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2011. Accession 2011-139.
- Original photographs from the estate of the Redman-Duncan family of Yakima, Washington.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: