- [Great Britain] : [Publisher not identified]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : HTML
- "Connected Histories brings together a range of digital resources related to early modern and nineteenth century Britain with a single federated search that allows sophisticated searching of names, places and dates, as well as the ability to save, connect and share resources within a personal workspace."--Home page.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2011?
- "Connected Histories was created by a partnership between the University of Hertfordshire, the Institute of Historical Research, University of London, and the University of Sheffield."--About this project page.
- Title from HTML title metatag.
- Of the 11 databases that currently make up Connected Histories, Stanford owns three: 1.House of Commons Parliamentary Papers -- 2. John Johnson Collection of Printed Ephemera -- 3. British Newspapers 1600-1900 (actually composed of two Gale Collections--19th Century British Library Newspapers and the 19th Century British Library Newspapers) -- Additionally, we subscribe to premium content from a fourth database, British History Online.