Disability services and campus dynamics
- Wendy S. Harbour, Joseph W. Madaus, editors.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Physical description
- 105 p. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for higher education no. 154.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2300 .N5 NO.154||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The history of disability services in higher education / Joseph W. Madaus
- Collaboration strategies to facilitate successful transition of students with disabilities in a changing higher education environment / Donna M. Korbel ... [et al.]
- Disability services offices for students with disabilities : a campus resource / Rebecca C. Cory
- Harnessing the potential of technology to support the academic success of diverse students / Dave Edyburn
- UReturn : University of Minnesota services for faculty and staff with disabilities / Dave Fuecker, Wendy S. Harbour
- Legal challenges and opportunities / Salome Heyward
- Responding to and supporting students with disabilities : Risk management considerations / Anne Lundquist, Allan Shackelford
- College students with disabilities : A student development perspective / Wanda M. Hadley
- Disability-friendly university environments: Conducting a climate assessment / Robert A. Stodden, Steven E. Brown, Kelly Roberts
- Disability studies in higher education / Steven J. Taylor.
- Publication date
- New directions for higher education, 0271-0633 ; no. 154
- "Summer 2011."
Browse related items
Start at call number: