Fundamentals of biochemistry : life at the molecular level
- Donald Voet, Judith G. Voet, Charlotte W. Pratt.
- 4th ed.
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD415 .V63 2013||On reserve at Li and Ma Science Library 2-hour loan|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Voet and Pratt's 4th edition of "Principles of Biochemistry, " challenges readers to better understand the chemistry behind the biological structure and reactions occurring in living systems. The latest edition continues this tradition, and additionally incorporates coverage of recent research and an expanded focus on preparing and supporting students throughout the course. With the addition of new conceptual assessment content to "WileyPLUS, " providing the opportunity to assess conceptual understanding of key introductory biochemistry concepts and retrain themselves on their misconceptionsWileyPLUS sold separately from text.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470547847 20160607
- Publication date
- Title Variation
Browse related items
Start at call number: