Kurt Masur at The Verbier Festival Academy [videorecording] : Felix Mendelssohn, Symphony no. 4 in A major, op. 90, "Italian".
- English. Commentary in English.
- Bristol, England : Masterclass Media Foundation, c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (1 hr., 35 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Masur, Kurt.
- Rustioni, Daniele. Conductor
- Hollokoy, Huba. Conductor
- Lam, Dane. Conductor
- Kulenovic, Vladimir. Conductor
- Findlay, Andrew (Film editor)
- Scorer, Mischa.
- Béziat, Philippe. Director
- Verbier Festival Orchestra. Performer
- Idéale Audience International Producer
- Masterclass Media Foundation.
- Verbier Festival & Academy.
- First movement, Allegro vivace
- Second movement, Andante con moto
- Complete performance.
- "On this DVD Kurt Masur works with two young conductors on the first two movements of Mendelssohn's "Italian" symphony. The masterclass is followed by a complete performance of the work with each of the four movements conducted by a student"--Container.
- Included Work
- Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix, 1809-1847. Symphonies, no. 4, op. 90, A major.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Felix Mendelssohn, Symphony no. 4 in A major, op. 90, "Italian"
- Subtitle on container: Conducting masterclass
- Production Credits
- Camera, Mike Fox, Matt Fox ; sound engineer, Jonathan Stokes ; film editor, Andrew Findlay ; director, Mischa Scorer. Performance directed by Philippe Béziat ; produced by Idéale Audience in partnership with ARTE and Mezzo with the support of Centre National de la Cinématographie.
- Verbier Festival Orchestra ; Daniele Rustioni, Huba Hollokoy, Dane Lam, Vladimir Kulenovic, conductors.
- DVD5; all regions; widescreen 16:9 anamorphic; stereo; NTSC.
- Publisher Number
- MMF2-032 Masterclass Media Foundation
Browse related items
Start at call number: