- Jeremy M. Berg, John L. Tymoczko, Lubert Stryer ; with Gregory J. Gatto, Jr.
- 7th ed.
- New York : W.H. Freeman, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxxii, 1054,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Biochemistry: an evolving science
- Protein composition and structure
- Exploring proteins and proteomes
- DNA, RNA, and the flow of genetic information
- Exploring genes and genomes
- Exploring evolution and bioinformatics
- Hemoglobin: portrait of a protein in action
- Enzymes: basic concepts and kinetics
- Catalytic strategies
- Regulatory strategies
- Lipids and cell membranes
- Membrane channels and pumps
- Signal-transduction pathways
- Metabolism: basic concepts and design
- Glycolysis and gluconeogenesis
- The citric acid cycle
- Oxidative phosphorylation
- The light reactions of photosynthesis
- The calvin cycle and the pentose phosphate pathway
- Glycogen metabolism
- Fatty acid metabolism
- Protein turnover and amino acid catabolism
- The biosynthesis of amino acids
- Nucleotide biosynthesis
- The biosynthesis of membrane lipids and steroids
- The integration of metabolism
- DNA replication, repair, and recombination
- RNA synthesis and processing
- Protein synthesis
- The control of gene expression in prokaryotes
- The control of gene expression in eukaryotes
- Sensory systems
- The immune system
- Molecular motors
- Drug development.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- 9781429273961 (looseleaf)
- 1429273968 (looseleaf)
Browse related items
Start at call number: