A cord of three strands : a new approach to parent engagement in schools
- Soo Hong.
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Education Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- xvii, 246 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC225.32 .I44 H664 2011||Unknown|
- Hong, Soo.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Challenging the tradition: revealing the transformative potential of parent engagement
- A community responds: the Logan Square Neighborhood Association and the reinvention of school-community relationships
- Building community within schools: one school's connection with parents and families
- Seeing things eye to eye: a mutually engaging model for parent participation
- The ties that bind: a relational approach to parent engagement
- Not just dreams: transforming lives and communities
- Conclusion: an ecology of parent engagement
- A layered ethnography: at the crossroads of relationship, theory, and methodology.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Cord of 3 strands
- 1934742546 (pbk.)
- 9781934742549 (pbk.)
- 1934742821 (hbk.)
- 9781934742822 (hbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: