Adolescent literacy and the teaching of reading : lessons for teachers of literature
- Deborah Appleman.
- Urbana, Ill. : National Council of Teachers of English, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxi, 117 p. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1632 .A67 2010||Unknown|
- Appleman, Deborah.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 107-111) and index.
- English teacher or reading teacher?: a wake-up call
- What we know about adolescent reading and what literature teachers need to know
- What is a text?: real world literacy and reading instruction
- Teaching reading and teaching literature
- To read or not to read: rethinking the "struggling reader" in the literature classroom
- The gender of reading in the literature classroom
- Reading assessment in the literature classroom: reclaiming the agenda
- Reaching outward: from adolescent to adult literacy
- Reading, adolescents, and literature: the crisis in context.
- Publication date
- 9780814100561 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0814100562 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: