What's so special about special districts? : a citizen's guide to special districts in California
- 4th ed.
- Sacramento, CA : California State Legislature, Senate Local Government Committee : [Distributed by] Senate Publications & Flags, 
- Physical description
- 26 p. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 26).
- Publication date
- "October 2010."
- Senate Publication & Flags stock no.: 583-S.
- "In 2010, the Committee's staff published this Fourth Edition. Peter Detwiler revised the text and Elvia Diaz produced the report. The Fourth Edition benefited from critical reviews by and helpful contributions from: David Aranda ... [et al.]"--P. 26.
- Rev. ed. of: What's so special about special districts? / [prepared by Kimia Mizany]. 3rd ed. 2002.
- Also available online.
- Related Work
- Mizany, Kimia. What's so special about special districts?
Browse related items
Start at call number: