Proceedings of the New England Bycatch Workshops [electronic resource] : November 23, 2002, Narragansett, RI, December 3, 2002, Portland, ME, December 4, 2002, Portsmouth, NH, February 1, 2003, Groton, CT
- compiled by Margaret Petruny-Parker, Kathleen Castro ; edited by Malia Schwartz, Laura Skrobe, Barbara Somers.
- Narragansett, R.I. : Rhode Island Sea Grant, 2003.
- Physical description
- iv, 48 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map, digital, PDF file.
Also available at
- General overview : bycatch--definition, causes, and types / presented by Laura Skrobe, Tessa Simlick-Gatchis
- Quantifying bycatch : a report on the observer program / presented by Michael Fogarty, David Potter
- Observations by fishermen / presented by Christopher Brown ... [et al.]
- Observations by party boat operators / presented by Rocky Gauron
- Using discard estimates in stock assessments--effects on quotas / presented by David Simpson
- Using discard estimates in stoack assessments--effects on quotas / presented by Mark Gibson
- Finally fishing for just whiting / presented by Daniel Schick
- Gear technology--commercial fishing / presented by Christopher Glass
- Gear technology--recreational fishing : hooking mortality--what are the issues and how do we best manage them? / presented by Nancy Balcom for Mark Malchoff
- Gear technology--commercial and recreational rod and reel/handline sector / presented by Gil Pope
- Management strategies / presented by Paul Howard, Eric Smith
- Panel-audience discussion
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- New England Bycatch Workshops
- "This publication is sponsored by Rhode Island Sea Grant, under NOAA Grant No. NA86RG0076"--P.  of cover.
- Also issued in print format.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.