The American Enlightenment : treasures from the Stanford University Libraries
- Caroline Winterer.
- [Stanford, Calif.] : The Stanford University Libraries : The Stanford Insitutute for Creativity and the Arts, c2011.
- Physical description
- , 52 p.,  leaves of plates (last page blank) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|BL802 .W56 2011 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "This catalogue has been published jointly by the Stanford University Libraries and the Stanford Institute for Creativity and the Arts in conjunction with the exhibition, The American Enlightenment: Treasures from the Stanford University Libraries'"--T.p. verso.
- "Peterson Gallery & Munger Rotunda, Green Library Stanford University, Stanford, California, 7 February - 15 May 2011"--T.p. verso.
- "Exhibition curators: Caroline Winterer, Department of History, Stanford University with the assistance of Scott Spillman and Julia Mansfield"--T.p. verso.
- "The text face is Mrs. Eaves, designed by Zuzana Licko for Emigre. A revival of the neoclassical types of English printer and punchcutter John Baskerville (1706-1775)"--T.p. verso.
- Foreword by John E. Mustain, Curator of Rare Books, Stanford University Libraries.
Browse related items
Start at call number: