The notorious Benedict Arnold : a true story of adventure, heroism, & treachery
- Steve Sheinkin.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2010.
- Physical description
- 337 p. : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|E278 .A7 S5 2010||Unknown|
- Sheinkin, Steve.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 310-317) and index.
- Clearing the woods: October 2, 1780
- Benedict Arnold: January 14, 1741
- Pranks and plays: 1751-1762
- Making of a rebel: 1762-1775
- Arnold's war: April 19-May 9, 1775
- Across the lake: May 10-May 15
- Trouble at Fort Ti: May 18-June 19, 1775
- Enter André: June 1775
- A risky proposition: July 1-September 18, 1775
- To the Dead River: September 18-October 17, 1775
- Critical and alarming: October 19-October 29, 1775
- City on a cliff: October 29-November 8, 1775
- Prisoner of war: September-November 1775
- To the storming: November 8-December 30, 1775
- Battle for Quebec: December 31, 1775
- Blockade in the snow: January 1-February 27, 1776
- André in Pennsylvania: January-July 1776
- The last man out: May 6-July 28, 1776
- Arnold's motley crew: August 1-October 11, 1776
- Battle of Valcour Island: October 11, 1776
- The revolution lives: October 12-November 2, 1776
- André fights on: November 1776-April 1777
- A question of honor: January 4-April 25, 1777
- Exceedingly unhappy: April 25-July 11, 1777
- Arnold rides north: July 11-August 24, 1777
- Conquer or die: August 28-September 20, 1777
- Bloody piece of work: September 1777
- Beyond reconciliation: September 20-October 7, 1777
- Fracture box: October 8, 1777-January 20, 1778
- Peggy Shippen: November 1777-April 1778
- Back to Philadelphia: April 1-June 19, 1778
- Cupid's wound: June 20-September 14, 1778
- Arnold under attack: September 25, 1778-February 28, 1779
- André in New York: September 1778-April 1779
- Delay worse than death: April 8-May 7, 1779
- Everything at stake: May 10-May 30, 1779
- The price of West Point: June 1779-July 1780
- Attacking Fort Arnold: July 31-September 17, 1780
- The floating Vulture: September 19-September 22, 1780
- No-man's land: September 22-September 23, 1780
- Papers of a dangerous tendency: September 23-September 25, 1780
- A scene too shocking: September 25, 1780
- Ready at any moment: September 26-October 2, 1780
- The devil's reward: October 3-November 14, 1780
- I must never return: 1780/1804.
- An introduction to the life of Benedict Arnold that highlights not only the traitorous actions that made him legendary, but also his heroic involvement in the American Revolution.
- Arnold, Benedict, 1741-1801 > Juvenile literature.
- American loyalists > Biography > Juvenile literature.
- Generals > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
- United States. Continental Army > Biography > Juvenile literature.
- United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783 > Juvenile literature.
- United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783 > Collaborationists > Juvenile literature.
- Arnold, Benedict, 1741-1801.
- American loyalists.
- United States. Continental Army.
- United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Publication date
- "Rb flash point."
- 9781596434868 (hbk.)
- 1596434864 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: