The great diversity debate : embracing pluralism in school and society
- Kent Koppelman.
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 194 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC1099.3 .K65 2011||Unknown|
- Koppelman, Kent L.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 171-183) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Based on research from multiple disciplines, this accessible book describes the presence and growth of diversity in the United States from its earliest years to the present. Koppelman investigates the ways in which diversity is actually experienced and debated across critical sectors of social experience, including immigration, affirmative action, education, and national identity, among others.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780807752227 20160605
- Publication date
- 9780807752227 (hardcover)
- 0807752223 (hardcover)
- 9780807752210 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0807752215 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: