London low life [electronic resource] : street culture, social reform and the Victorian underworld
- [Marlborough] : Archives Direct, Adam Matthew Digital
- Fast literature
- Street ephemera : posters, advertising, playbills, ballads and broadsides
- Penny fiction
- A complete collection of Tallis' Street Views
- Street Cries
- Swell's guides to London prostitution, gambling and drinking dens
- Tourist guides and topography
- Manuscripts of George Gissing.
- ["Full-text searchable resource, containing colour digital images of rare books, ephemera, maps and other materials relating to 19th and early 20th century London; designed for both teaching and study, from undergraduate to research students and beyond. Will be of interest to students and scholars from a wide range of disciplines, including literature, cultural studies, urban studies, social history and the study of leisure and tourism. There is a strong emphasis on rare or unique material, particularly in the range of ephemera and street literature available.There is also an emphasis on visual material. The documents are drawn from the holdings of the Lilly Library, the rare books, manuscripts, and special collections library of the Indiana University Libraries, Bloomington."]
- London (England) > History > 19th century > Sources.
- London (England) > Social life and customs > 19th century > Sources.
- London (England) > Social conditions > 19th century > Sources.
- London (England) > Civilization > 19th century > Sources.
- Street life > England > London > 19th century > Sources.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- London lowlife
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2010.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.