OECD national accounts statistics
- Database edition
- [Paris ; Washington, D.C.] : OECD
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- ["The OECD National Accounts Statistics database includes annual and quarterly data of a wide range of areas from 1955, such as gross domestic product (GDP) with its three approaches: expenditure based, output based and income based; gross domestics product (GDP) per capita; disposable income; population and employment; PPPs and exchange rates; general government accounts; financial accounts flows and stocks and central government debt for OECD countries and non-member economies. Data are internationally comparable according to the 1993 System of National Accounts (SNA)."]
- National income > Statistics > Databases.
- National income > Accounting > Databases.
- Gross national product > Statistics > Databases.
- OECD countries > Economic conditions > Statistics > Databases.
- Economic history.
- Gross national product.
- National income.
- National income > Accounting.
- OECD countries.
- Database topics
- Economics and Business
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- National accounts statistics
- National accounts database <Nov. 3, 2004>
- Former Title
- SourceOECD. National accounts statistics <Oct. 22, 2002>
- SourceOECD. National accounts database <Nov. 3, 2004>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s?