OECD health statistics
- Paris, France : OECD, [2000?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development issuing body.
- ["Includes OECD Health Data, which offers the most comprehensive source of comparable statistics on health and health systems across OECD countries. It is an essential tool for health researchers and policy advisors in governments, the private sector and the academic community, to carry out comparative analyses and draw lessons from international comparisons of diverse health care systems."]
- Medical care > Finance > Statistics > Databases.
- Medical care > Statistics > Databases.
- Health surveys > Statistics > Databases.
- Health surveys.
- Medical care.
- Medical care > Finance.
- Medical statistics.
- OECD countries.
- Health indicators --
- OECD countries
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- OECD health data
- OECD health data: selected data
- System of health accounts: health expenditure by function
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000?