Social science electronic data library [electronic resource].
- [Los Altos, CA] : Sociometrics Corporation
- Sociometrics Corporation.
- The Social science electronic data library (SSEDL) is an extensive health and social science resource that consists of nine topically focused data archives. The data studies in each archive are suitable for use with statistical software and each consists of one or more data files, related documentation, and SAS and SPSS program statement files.
- Social sciences > United States > Databases.
- Social sciences > Research > United States > Databases.
- Families > United States > Databases.
- AIDS (Disease) > Databases.
- Teenage pregnancy > United States > Databases.
- Aging > United States > Databases.
- Drug abuse in pregnancy > United States > Databases.
- People with disabilities > United States > Databases.
- United States > Social conditions > 1980- > Databases.
- alternative medicine
- pregnancy prevention
- child well-being
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Sociometrics social science electronic data library
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2001?
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 4, 2005).
- Access restricted to subscribed users.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.