Comprehensive organic name reactions and reagents [electronic resource]
- Zerong Wang.
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley, c2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (3 v. (xlix, 3661 p.)) : ill.
- Wang, Zerong (Daniel Zerong)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Vol. 1: Chemical abbreviations
- Articles A-G
- Vol. 2.: Articles H-Q
- Vol. 3: Articles R-Z
- Appendix 1, Schematic reaction index
- Appendix 2: Reaction type summary
- Appendix 3: Summary of initial publications on named organic reactions
- Appendix 4: Journal abbreviation
- Appendix 5: Statistics of reaction published years
- Subject index.
- Publisher's Summary
- With its coverage of 701 organic name reactions and reagents, this three-volume set is the largest, most up-to-date major reference work of its kind. It offers students and professional chemists a valuable resource for conducting experiments and performing a broad range of applications, from pharmaceuticals to plastics to pesticides. Each reaction listing is clearly organized into uniform sections that allow readers to quickly gather the information they need to conduct their own experimental procedures Comprehensive Organic Name Reactions and Reagents offers several features that help readers gather information quickly and conduct their experiments successfully:* Chemical abbreviations list the abbreviation, the chemical's full name, its structure, and page references* Schematic reaction index offers a quick overview of each reaction* Reaction summaries provide basic information about each name reaction* Reaction type summaries categorize and organize all related name reactions according to the type of transformation (e.g., oxidation, reduction, synthesis of alkenes, etc.).
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471704508 20160605
- Publication date
- 9780470638859 (electronic book)
- 0470638850 (electronic book)
- 9780471704508 (cloth : 3-vol. set)
- 0471704504 (cloth : 3-vol. set)